Thursday, March 20, 2014

 March 06

Quick Write
        Watch the video and identify one specific aspect of mindset that you want to change. Explain why.
   I will want to work on some aspects of mindset, I want to change threatened by others success from my growth mindset because sometimes I fell like giving up when someone already achieve and had success on something that I was trying to accomplish and I feel like threatened by their success.
I also would like to change from a fixed mindset the aspect of not reaching its best, I always try to reach for the best but i still need to work on because sometimes I do stuff only to get it done knowing that I could do better than that.


Final Reflection (to be posted on your blog): What specific, concrete steps do you plan to take to change the aspect of your mindset that you identified in your Quick Write.

                To change some aspects of my mindset I will always remember myself to do better and eveytime I am doing something to not think about what others think or if they already had success doing what im trying to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment