Thursday, March 20, 2014

March 11, 2014

Quick Write: Be honest. Do you really think changing your mindset can change your grades for the better? Why or why not?

Yes I believe if I change my mindset my grades will be higher because I will love challenges more and will try to always do more and not wait for the last minute to do my classwork or homework.

the findings in the experiment are credible. The study was to find out if the mindset connects with grades. In order to find out which student's in the 7th grade had a growth or fixed mindset they were given a test. During the experiment the students with the growth mindset received higher grades while the students with a fixed mindset grades decreased. The study showed that having a growth mindset can improve your grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment